Ghana Visa Pricing (includes Embassy and handling fee)
|10 daysturnaround||5 daysturnaround||3 daysturnaround|
|Tourist Multiple entry up to 1 year||$ 180.00||or||$ 350.00||or||N/A|
|Tourist Single entry up to 90 days||$ 140.00||or||$ 250.00||or||N/A|
|Business Multiple entry up to 1 year||$ 180.00||or||N/A||$ 350.00|
|Business Single entry up to 90 days||$ 140.00||or||$ 250.00||or||N/A|
*Above prices include Consular / Embassy fee, Visa Center fee. No other processing fees will be added.
Ghana Visa Requirements
- Original, signed United States passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
- Two color passport-type photographs against white background. (Photo facility is available at all Visa Centers for $10)
- Two filled out and signed Ghana visa application forms.
- Invitation letter addressed to Consul General including
full residential address and telephone number OR Attestation from Hotel
duly signed by an accredited staff, confirming their reservation along with the round trip ticket.
For private visit : Copy of inviter's id or passport.
- Yellow fever certificate.
- Flight reservation. You may get a flight reservation for your visa here: https://www.flightbookingforvisa.com/
- Birth certificate of a child under 18 years traveling with parents and letter of consent from parent/legal guardian with copies of valid IDs
- Persons with dual citizenship, one of which is US, must apply with their US passports only. Applicants with other than US passports must provide the copy of the document confirming their current resident status in USA (copy of US PRC, Student ID or work visa).
- NOTE: Want to check if you prepared your Ghana visa application documents correctly? Click on the following link: http://www.visacenter.us/pdfdocs/visa_pre-screen_service_form.pdf and send us your file for quick evaluation.
Ghana Business Visa Requirements (additionally to the requirements above)
- Business Letter. A business letter from the sending company in the US. The letter should be printed on the company letterhead stationery, addressed to "The Consulate of Ghana, Visa Section", and signed by a senior manager (an equivalent to Vice-President or above). The business letter must adhere to the following guidelines: Briefly introduce the applicant (please specify employment status/position held in the company by applicant) State the nature of the business to be conducted (ie. business meetings, contract negotiations, etc.) and the names and addresses of companies to be contacted in Ghana. Specify the type and desired validity of the visa (ie. a one year multiple entry business visa). Guarantee of sufficient funds for travel.